A bot for managing standup reports on Slack
- Asks team members for their standup reports every weekday at a configured time.
- Compiles the standup reports of team members in the designated standup channel by putting all the standup reports in a single conversation thread.
- Supports multiple standups. Any channel can be a standup channel just by adding Dynbot to it.
- Reminds team members about the standup meeting every weekday.
- Asks ice-breaker questions so your team can get to know each other more.
- All configurations are done in Slack.
- Completely free.
The list of questions being asked by Dynbot is curated to determine what has been accomplished and what work remains.